Tuesday, January 25, 2011

HW 33

Javon Blog:

"This process can be easily overwhelming , taking this slow will get your body and mind prepared for the task making things more straightforward. " I found this to be a very intresting statemet. I think this sums up illness and dying as a whole because the process is indeed for most overwhelming. Most cant even ddress the topic.I think Javon you had some great insights, and a overall good post.I wonder are making healthy relationships as important as living a health life or are they even one in the same ?

Rigel Blog:


This make me think of a quote by Martin Luther King , Don’t let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with justice judgment and it seems that I can hear God saying to America “you are too arrogant, and if you don’t change your ways, I will rise up and break the backbone of your power, and I will place it in the hands of a nation that doesn’t even know my name. Be still and know that I’m God.”

As American at times we have this feeling of being all knowing.That its the American way or no way. And in this illness and dying , I believe our eyes were open to the endless possiblites of caring for the sick. You have a very nicw sum up of your take on this unit great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment