Monday, October 11, 2010

HW 8 - Growing Our Own Food

I found growing my own food at first to be overwhelming ,but as time past it became simpler than it sounded at first. I thought one big plus was that I did have to really change my life style at all.It barely effects time or money. All I needed was a few seeds ,a little space , a water source, and a little time. Honestly anyone can do it. And now that where in a recession , people tightening up and reducing consumption in general, so why not food. Everyday the price of everything seems to be getting higher and higher , especially at grocery stores across America.So to me in growing my own food it made me wonder cant we just skip it ? or maybe cut back on somethings we buy to help cut our bill, by growing our own food. Also theirs no better , healthier feeling then eating your own food, cause you know the process it took to complete it.

No comments:

Post a Comment